The long awaited replacement to the Odyssey running shoe has arrived. The New Spira® Aquarius neutral cushioning running shoe provides excellent forefoot and heel cushioning. The patented WaveSpring® technology is located in both the heel and forefoot for maximum impact absorption and energy return that will not break down over the life of the shoe. The upper is made from a breathable Engineered Mesh with welded support overlays creating a stitch less forefoot with more flexibility and durability than tradition regular mesh materials. The mid-foot is supported by a molded external shank to aid in torsional stability. This is a mid to high mileage training shoe for runners and workout enthusiasts looking for a comfortable shoe that provides excellent long term cushioning, energy return and a high level of responsiveness. Lightweight WaveSprings in the forefoot and heel provide superior cushioning and comfort and help to protect feet and joints against impact, stress and fatigue. The foot-bed may be removed to accommodate orthotics or over the counter inserts.
Neutral Cushion Trainer
- For runners who are looking for maximum full length cushioning that provides exceptional protection against impact shock and fatigue.
- A mid to high mileage training shoe for the serious runner looking for a performance shoe that provides excellent long term cushioning front and rear combined with a high level of responsiveness.
- For low to normal arch foot types
- The WaveSpring® technology is low profile, lightweight stainless steel and will not breakdown from exposure to the elements.
- Compression molded EVA incorporates a single WaveSpring® in the heel and a dual WaveSpring® design in the forefoot for superior shock absorption and fatigue reduction.
- Lace-up closure
- Stylish, breathable engineered mesh with no stitch welded synthetic support overlays
- Three WaveSprings (two forefoot, one heel)
- Semi-curved training last
- Strobel lasted construction
- High abrasion rubber at heel strike increases durability. A 3-pod construction process in the forefoot includes flex grooves for quick transition and flexibility through the gait cycle.
- Breathable open cell foot-bed; Removable to accommodate orthotics
- Sizes: Men’s 7–13, 14, 15
- Medium Widths