The Spira® Scorpius Stability running shoe provides support for the moderate to extreme pronator by incorporating a wide heel platform and a high density medial post to assist in proper alignment of the foot throughout the gait cycle. Lightweight WaveSprings in the forefoot and heel provides superior cushioning and comfort and helps to protect feet and joints against impact, stress and fatigue. A rigid TPU shank offers midfoot support and stability. The foot-bed may be removed to accommodate orthotics.
- For runners who need over pronation protection and support in conjunction with excellent cushioning.
- A mid to high mileage stability training shoe for indoor and road surfaces.
- For low to normal arch foot types
- The WaveSpring® technology is low profile, lightweight stainless steel and will not breakdown from exposure to the elements.
- Compression molded EVA incorporating a single WaveSpring® in the heel and a dual WaveSpring® design in the forefoot including an extended high density medial post for superior stability.
- Lace-up closure
- Stylish, breathable open air mesh/synthetic support overlays
- Three WaveSprings (two forefoot, one heel)
- Semi-curved training last; Strobel lasted construction
- High abrasion rubber strike pad for durability; forefoot flex grooves for easy toe off
- Removable, molded EVA foot-bed; can accommodate orthotics
- Outsole grade EVA with light weight rubber inserts in the heel and forefoot designed to minimize weight and provide traction and durability
- Weight 9.2 ounces *(men’s size 9)
- Sizes: Women’s 6–11, 12
- Medium Width