Introducing the WaveMax, the newest model featuring Spira’s WaveSpring® Technology with an all-new performance running Last for an industry-leading fit. The WaveMax has a highly modern midsole geometry creating a smooth running experience with 21st Century cushioning. Perfect for the longest runs!
For those who demand lighter weight, breathable, and performance Max Cushioning shoe.
- Modern gait assisting midsole geometry with a 34 mm Heel and 28 mm Forefoot stack heights.
- WaveSpring® technology in the forefoot.
- It helps reduce pain, stress, and fatigue in joints and the body.
- Provides dynamic forefoot energy return and assisted propulsion during the running gait cycle.
- Lightweight CMEVA single-density cushioning foam.
- Premium synthetic engineered Jacquard mesh and seamless overlay construction upper.
- Strobel cushion lasted construction.
- Unique combination Last shape for better forefoot toe splay, yet remains neutral in the heel for reduced slippage.
- Anti-Microbial Foam insole for extra comfort, which is removable to accommodate orthotics.
- UltraGrip rubber outsole offers super durability and traction.
* Patented Technology