SPIRA INC RETURN POLICY
* Clearance & Apparel Category Return/Exchange Policy * Clearance category items are FINAL SALE and not eligible for refund or exchanges.
If you purchased other full price or non-clearance item sale shoes and/or apparel at the same time, these items are eligible for refunds and/or exchanges, and all terms and conditions of our standard return policy will apply.
* Promotional Sales Special Return/Exchange Policy * All non-clearance category footwear and apparel items purchased at a discounted price during a promotional sale period are eligible for refunds and/or exchanges, however, ANY and ALL return/exchange freight costs are the responsible of the customer. A RMA Number is still required, and we recommend calling us in advance to discuss various options.
* International Returns Policy * International sales are handled through Global Shopex, an authorized 3rd party seller. All requests for exchanges and/or returns will be referred to Global Shopex. Please refer to their terms, conditions and exchange/return policy prior to finishing up your order on their website. Thanks for your understanding.
Standard Return/Exchange Policy Thank you for selecting Spira. Every shoe is backed by our long tradition of selling quality footwear. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, simply ship it back to us within 30 days of receiving your order, in new and unworn condition with original packaging, and we will happily issue a refund or exchange to a different style or size.
Please note, we can only accept returns from purchases made on Spira.com. If you made a purchase from an authorized independent or online retailer, please return the product to the store from which you purchased, under the guidelines of their respective return policy. For all returns/exchanges:
- Locate your order number from an invoice/packing slip, order confirmation or shipping confirmation email, or by logging into your account on the website.
- Call us at 866-838-8640 (Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm PT) or email us at email@example.com. We will need your order number and the following information.
- Is it a refund or an exchange?
- Reason for return or exchange
- If return for an exchange, what style and/or size will we be exchanging?
- We will generate a pre-paid return shipping label. These labels are for items returned from continental U.S., Alaska and Hawaii addresses only. The label will be sent to your email address directly from the carrier on our behalf. Find and click the link in this email that displays, “Print label yourself” and you will be redirected to the carrier’s website to print the label. You can also simply print and take the attached “barcode.png” file or this email to the carrier’s drop-off location and they will be able to print the shipping label directly.
- Tape this label onto your original packaging and drop the package off at any of the carriers Drop Off locations.
- Keep the carriers tracking number for records and follow up if needed.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from delivery of your merchandise, and package must be dropped off at the carrier within 1 week of receiving the label via email.
- Complete the form on the packing slip as this will help us to expedite your return. You can only use the return form for products itemized on the packing slip.
- All merchandise received back must have the shipping label generated from our system and be in their original purchase condition (not worn) including Shoe Box, product packaging, and hang tags.
- Returns are subject to inspection upon receipt. All packages, including original containers, hangtags, tissue paper, shoe inserts, etc., must be unmarked and not defaced in any manner.
- Do Not remove the Hang Tag(s) affixed to the shoes until you are positive that the shoes will not be returned for fit, sizing, or any other non-defective reason.
- Failure to follow the items above may result in your return being denied. If your return or exchange is denied due to any of the above reasons, you will be responsible in advance for the freight charges to send the shoes back to you.
Spira’s return/exchange policy allows for one (1) free freight return of merchandise to us and one (1) free freight exchange item to be sent back to you. Any further shipping costs to exchange a second or more time will be at the customers’ expense. Once an exchange has been processed, the order will lose its ability to be fully refunded. Once we receive and inspect your return, we will issue a credit to you for the value of the merchandise (including any sales tax, if applicable), which will be applied to the payment method used on the original purchase. Any shipping charges that may apply will not be refunded. Please allow 2-3 weeks (including transit time) for the processing of your refund. If this is for an exchange, we will process and ship out the new shoes within 2 days of receipt of your return.
Please note, we can only accept returns from purchases made on www.spira.com. If you made a purchase from an authorized independent or online retailer, please return the product to the store from which you purchased, under the guidelines of their respective return policy.
Items purchased on www.spira.com can only be returned to Spira Inc. with an authorized RMA number, and cannot be returned to an independent retailer or another online retailer. A PDF version of this return/exchange form can be downloaded here